- Constructed of resin, nylon hinges, custom DYNEEMA cables and housings, and composite polysiloxane skins
- No programming is necessary
- 14 points of motion, 4 degrees of freedom (four fingers and thumb open / close) per hand
- Controlled by included SPEKTRUM DX5e 2.4 Ghz RC system
- Intended for industrial performance animatronics and those wishing to get rid of messy, expensive, and complex hydraulic systems
- Hands can be mounted in any orientation and have a standard 1/2-13 threaded hole at wrist
Intended for animatronics and does not have a substantial gripping force
The Magic Animatronic Hands were developed by Custom Entertainment Solutions to provide an extra level of realism to stage illusions, animatronic applications, and more. The design allows for simple installation and easy control using the reliable SPEKTRUM DX5e transmitter/receiver combination. Of course the HITEC HS-311 servos included can instead be controlled by a servo playback unit, microprocessor, or show control unit such a Gilderfluke systems, etc. Custom Entertainment Solutions can also provide tailor-made animatronic robotics to your specifications.