- Constructed of composite skull, steel, and various high quality hardwares
- Includes 3 HS-645MG ultra-high torque servos
- Motions include eyes left/right, jaw open/close, and proportional eyelid open/close
- Controlled by any PWM servo controller, microcontroller, or simple RC system
- Perfect for beginners and advanced users
The Mecha Hitsu Gen2 animatronic head was developed by Custom Entertainment Solutions to provide a robust mechanical head platform for any number of applications. The design allows for the programmer to animate this head quickly (only 3 servos to manage). A standardized ½” neck socket at the back/base of the head allows for easy connection to an existing robotic or animatronic figure or even our Industrial Animatronic Neck Mechanism. Custom Entertainment Solutions can also provide tailor-made animatronic robotics to your specifications.
Questions? Please Contact Us
The female and zombie skins come installed and the female skin is supported a neck and shoulder form. Both female and zombie skins ship unpainted. Any platinum silicone friendly paint will work fine. We use Smooth-On’s “Psycho Paint”. A perfect glue for patching, adding eyelashes, etc is Smooth-On’s “Sil-Poxy”.