- Constructed of anodized aircraft aluminum
- No programming is necessary to achieve compliance
- 14 points of motion, 5 degrees of freedom (four fingers and thumb open / close)
- Controlled by any PWM servo controller, microcontroller, or simple RC system
- Intended for animatronics and does not have a substantial gripping force
The MechaTE Robot Hand was developed by Custom Entertainment Solutions to provide a robust mechanical hand platform for any number of applications. The design allows for the programmer to animate this hand quickly (only 5 servos to manage) while giving optimal realistic motion through 14 joints. The sensitivity of the finger compliance can be adjusted by the user. A standardized ½” wrist socket at the back of this hand allows for easy connection to an existing robotic / animatronic figure. Custom Entertainment Solutions can also provide tailor-made animatronic robotics to your specifications.