- Hand has a very substantial gripping force. Caution must be used when hand is in operation.
- Constructed of anodized aircraft aluminum, CNC machined nylon, and stainless steel wire rope
- This hand contains 6 Degrees of Freedom (DoF). One per finger (actuating proximal, mid, and distal joints) and two for the thumb (allowing opposable functionality)
- Controlled by any PWM servo controller, microcontroller, or simple RC system
- Servos (6 pcs) included are HS-M7990TH ME HITEC digital servos providing 500 oz-in of torque at 6 VDC
The ADV Robot Hand Limited Edition was developed by Custom Entertainment Solutions to satisfy a number of requests world-wide for a research-grade robotic hand that can have a skin, substantial holding force, and an opposable thumb. The design allows for the programmer to animate this hand quickly (only 6 servos to manage) while giving optimal realistic motion through 15 joints. A standardized ½” wrist socket at the back of this hand allows for easy connection to an existing robotic / animatronic figure.
Custom Entertainment Solutions can also provide tailor-made animatronic robotics to your specifications.